Did you mean: 

HTC Desire 626 - Compass App

Meltonman3
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

i have been trying for some time now to find a compass app to run on my phone, does anyone know of a specific app that works i have tried the first 27 that come up on google play but none work. i've spoken to HTC customer support but they say it should work but are now saying that i should wait for the next os upgrade as this 'may' fix the issue (not that anything is broken according to them)

O2 live chat just want me to return the phone to be 'fixed'

any advice welcome.

thx

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144066 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Common fault on that phone so I doubt you'll get any app to work until HTC fix the software.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 144066 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Common fault on that phone so I doubt you'll get any app to work until HTC fix the software.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Cleoriff
  • 122764 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

I would heed the advice from HTC support also. If they haven't got a fix for it then for certain O2 repair wont.....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23034 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3668 Solutions

What could O2 repairs possibly do, except to send it back to the OP saying they can't fix it because it was 'water damaged'.Surprised

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 4