cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Note 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Anyone else getting frustrated with the lack of info for note 4 release date on O2. Come on O2 give us a clue, sick of seeing all the apple comments when what we want is a real phone 😄
Message 1 of 1,009
1,008 REPLIES 1,008

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 124259 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7514 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Yet again, more delays with my order, but yet again, more freebies from Samsung 😞 slight_smile
Dear Sir/Madam,

Once again we want to thank you for pre-ordering the new Samsung Galaxy Note 4.

We are sorry to let you know that we have experienced production delays on our Gold colour model, and we are now expecting to be able to send this to you on the 21st of November. We appreciate the disappointment this will cause and understand you have been waiting a long time for your new device. To compensate for this, we will be sending you a luxury designer case for your Note 4 when we ship it out to you.

If you would like to have the Note 4 earlier, you can contact us and we can exchange your pre-ordered device for a different colour and send this to you instead.

Kind Regards,

Samsung E-Store Team

How nice...i don't care what you say...you are now 'spitting tacks'....Rolleys

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 951 of 1,009

MI5
  • 146988 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28265 Solutions
I was expecting tbh - CPW were quoting 21st for the bronze from a week ago and my order status didn't change on Sammy's site - So no massive surprise. But the case is a nice touch - That'll be 3 cases that I have for it now and still no flippin phone wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 952 of 1,009

Anonymous
Not applicable
Has the King of Kings STILL not got his Note 4?

Do they not know who they are dealing with here? ?? 😈😈
Message 953 of 1,009

MI5
  • 146988 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28265 Solutions
Clearly not mate - Might have to open a can of whoop ass soon wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 954 of 1,009

Cleoriff
  • 124259 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7514 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Clearly not mate - Might have to open a can of whoop ass soon wink

Well clearly not going to get YOUR review of this wondrous device anytime soon...:smileytongue:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 955 of 1,009

MI5
  • 146988 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28265 Solutions
Might get it in time for Christmas !!
Message 956 of 1,009

Anonymous
Not applicable
Which year???? 😈😈
Message 957 of 1,009

MI5
  • 146988 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28265 Solutions

Don't know

Message 958 of 1,009

Anonymous
Not applicable
A can of whoop ass? Oooh can I place my order now? I'll have 200 cans please.
Message 959 of 1,009

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

But it is pleasant to read an unemotional response from the King....what will be will be Cheers

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 960 of 1,009