cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Note 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Anyone else getting frustrated with the lack of info for note 4 release date on O2. Come on O2 give us a clue, sick of seeing all the apple comments when what we want is a real phone 😄
Message 1 of 1,009
1,008 REPLIES 1,008

Cleoriff
  • 124331 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

Whereas I should be getting my RED NOTE 3 on Monday....(do you want a play with that Rich....you could set it all up for me?)....

Good Idea

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 961 of 1,009

MI5
  • 147197 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28299 Solutions

@Beenherebefore wrote:

But it is pleasant to read an unemotional response from the King....what will be will be Cheers

It's a phone, not a life support machine and in all honesty, there's nothing wrong with my Z1 that it will be replacing Dance

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 962 of 1,009

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147197 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28299 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Whereas I should be getting my RED NOTE 3 on Monday....(do you want a play with that Rich....you could set it all up for me?)....

Good Idea

Well I'll be in Germany until Thursday night but I'll see if I can squeeze you in slight_smile

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 963 of 1,009

Cleoriff
  • 124331 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

Good Idea

Well I'll be in Germany until Thursday night but I'll see if I can squeeze you in slight_smile

10 minute job for you then....Happy Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 964 of 1,009

MI5
  • 147197 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28299 Solutions
You can pick me up from the airport and it'll be done by the time we get home slight_smile
Message 965 of 1,009

Cleoriff
  • 124331 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

@Beenherebefore wrote:

But it is pleasant to read an unemotional response from the King....what will be will be Cheers

Really....? Nope I will go back to the spitting tacks theory... particularly as a trip to Germany is on the cards....he can't show off now...Whistle

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 966 of 1,009

MI5
  • 147197 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28299 Solutions
My German colleagues all have Lumia's so no doubt they will be showing off their 8.1 updates - Watch the look on their faces when I pull out my AtivS with Cortana on it wink
Would have been nice to show off the Note 4 though all the same but that can wait till next time slight_smile
Message 967 of 1,009

MI5
  • 147197 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28299 Solutions

Well just looky here Smiley Very Happy

n4a.PNG

Message 968 of 1,009

Cleoriff
  • 124331 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

Well just looky here Smiley Very Happy

n4a.PNG

Mexican Wave Hug THANK GOD.....Bouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket