cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exchange

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have exchanged my new galaxy s3 white gt-19300 with o2 for the blue galaxy s3. However I received an email confirming the order however it states that i will be delivered an Samsung i9200 blue galaxy s3 NFC grade A? 

First of all there is no such thing as a i9200?

And also what does NFC and grade A mean?

I was told that I would give them my white s3 for the blue S3 if that helps.

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Its a typo seriously, the grade A is a phone that a customer has decided not to keep with the 7 day cooling period. 
I recently had to exchange and I just checked the paperwork I got and it says the same. It will be as close to new as you can possibly get and will not have any scratches etc.

View solution in original post

Message 8 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

O2 exchanging phones?

Never heard of that before unless you're selling one on O2 Recycle.

NFC is for Near Field Communications where you can make payments in certain shops by touching it against a reader.

Grade A when I've seen it usually means a reconditioned handset.

That model number appears to be for a Galaxy S2.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 8

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions

NFC must just mean your model does have NFC whereas possibly some other vendors sell OEM versions which don't.

Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think the 2 is a typo and should be a 3. 

NFC is for Near field communication, basically a swipe facility for paying for things. Grade A I think refers to the type of exchange phone that will give you. 

Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah I just spoke to someone on live chat and they spoke to their manager and they let me exchange it.
Also this was an order email so I dont know why they would include NFC?
But I still dont understand why they have said i9200?
Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Will the grade A be a new phone? I'm confused, i dont exactly want to exchange my phone and receive a scratched up phone in return
Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

maybe the phone is refurbished to a very high standard & that maybe the grade a you are getting

Message 7 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Its a typo seriously, the grade A is a phone that a customer has decided not to keep with the 7 day cooling period. 
I recently had to exchange and I just checked the paperwork I got and it says the same. It will be as close to new as you can possibly get and will not have any scratches etc.

Message 8 of 8