Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Black screen on Samsung s4

My phone has just got a black screen, it still work, eg i Can make a call through the voice recognition and i can still listen to music through the head phones. Anybosy know why this has happened? I have tried plugging into the main to see if that wo...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Appalling Repair Centre Service

Anybody else experienced this. My HTC One X has been doing some very odd things - randomly selecting apps and generally acting as if its got a mind of its own. I took it to the O2 shop who recommened that I put it in for repair. The repair centre con...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S3, not receiving texts

Over the past few months I've found my S3 has not been always receiving texts. It claims to have a signal and I can make phone calls, but I can't even receive a text I sent to myself. On Saturday, I sent a text and had no reply. An hour later I notic...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sony Xperia T Screen not coming alive!

I sent a txt to my wife, locked my phone, felt it vibrate, then nothing. Phone would still receive txts, calls, FB notifications etc but not screen to answer them. Phone would also connect to laptop. But still no screen. Upon contactin O2 they told m...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sony Xperia Z Purple

Hi All This is my first time using this site & i hope you can help. I have a Sony Xperia Z Purple, & may contract on this phone started in June 2013. After only 6 months of using the phone it has broken. The small part in the charging port has broken...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nexus 4 Cracked rear glass.

Hi all, After owning it for 3 months the rear glass on my Nexus 4 has begun to exhibit cracks as described here:- http://www.gottabemobile.com/2013/04/12/nexus-4-problems-broken-backs-busted-wireless-chargers/ or here:- http://www.androidauthority.co...

Resolved! experia z1 update?

Hi sony have put an update 4.3 out for the experia z1 about the 16th of December but I have not received it.Now I'm asking when do intend to release this update and why I don't have it already.There is an update to kitekat in jan-feb for same said ph...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

SONY Xperia SP gets 4.3

According to IBT SONY have started the roll out of 4.3 for the Xperia SP.This was always promised (for SIM Free devices) in January 2014, so it looks like they are on track to keep their promises.A new firmware build has been confirmed for the Xperia...

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos