Did you mean: 

ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

Anno78
Level 3: Thinker
  • 45 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Hello.

i was wondering if anyone out there had any ideas about an issue that has come up over the weekend, an issue that is proving to be very frustrating.

I'm a member of an art site called Deviantart, and since Sunday morning each time I try to access the site I keep getting ERR_CONNECTION_RESET come up on my pay monthly tablet.  It even comes up on my pay as you go phone.  I have followed the official advice of clearing cookies, the cache, and my internet history.  I reset everything after carefully backing everything up, and still nothing.

Now, it might be an issue with the site itself, but I have emailed another member and he is having no problems whatsoever, and he had been wondering where I was as we are in the middle of a collaboration project, as I am with several other members.

I know that members of the community aren't officially part of the O2 team, but any ideas would be most welcome.

Anno78 

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Anno78
Level 3: Thinker
  • 45 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Thanks for the links.  The problem did resolve itself in the end (still no cause given to what happened), but the links still proved useful.

Message 11 of 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144096 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
Glad it's resolved slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 12