Did you mean: 

EMUI 10 P30 Pro

unerdanielson
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi,

I just wondered whether anyone with a P30 Pro had received the stable EMUI 10 update yet as it is now being released worldwide. I know carrier locked version's tend to take a little longer, has anyone had any experience with updates on O2? This is my second O2 phone but compared to my OnePlus 6 which was my previous device, updates seem to take a while. Almost but not as bad as Samsung updates.
Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
@unerdanielson the unlocked devices in Europe have started to receive this, but Huawei have said it is a gradual rollout with it expecting to be completed by the end of January 2020, as of yet no UK P30 Pro (even the unlocked unbranded ones) have received the EMUI 10 update, and since the UK was also excluded from the BETA I would expect us to be towards the back of the pack for release.

The rollout is done via serial numbers so there isn't anything you can do to speed this process up unfortunately.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Isn’t this a @Chris_K kinda question!!
Message 2 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122356 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Isn’t this a @Chris_K kinda question!!

Yes it is @Anonymous as none of us posting here regularly have this make and model of phone.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 7

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
@unerdanielson the unlocked devices in Europe have started to receive this, but Huawei have said it is a gradual rollout with it expecting to be completed by the end of January 2020, as of yet no UK P30 Pro (even the unlocked unbranded ones) have received the EMUI 10 update, and since the UK was also excluded from the BETA I would expect us to be towards the back of the pack for release.

The rollout is done via serial numbers so there isn't anything you can do to speed this process up unfortunately.
Message 4 of 7

unerdanielson
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks for the info 👍🏻
Message 5 of 7

light_tuner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Vodafone are rolling it out now
Message 6 of 7

Carebear28
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I've heard the Vodafone have released it for the UK too. Hope O2 aren't going to be far behind
Message 7 of 7