cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EMAIL SUB FOLDERS

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, can anyone tell me how I get email to down load from sub-folders? I have a samsung galaxy s3 and my email comes through btyahoo?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147961 Posts
  • 638 Topics
  • 28372 Solutions
Open your email app and at the top of the screen you will see a rectangular box saying "Inbox". Press this and you will get a drop down menu with your subfolders in.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 147961 Posts
  • 638 Topics
  • 28372 Solutions
Open your email app and at the top of the screen you will see a rectangular box saying "Inbox". Press this and you will get a drop down menu with your subfolders in.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry for any confusion but I meant the sub-folders that I have set up for my email that

comes through to my PC. At the moment on my samsung s3 I can only see the emails that go into my main inbox.

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 147961 Posts
  • 638 Topics
  • 28372 Solutions
Yes, that's what I was replying to. You might have to go onto PC to make them visible on your phone but you press the box I described to open them on your phone.
Message 4 of 4