Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dual sim probs

Durhamdad54
Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi I bought the honor 8x in April it's fine great mobile I have o2 in sim 1 and asda in sim 2

Then I updated to pie 

Now all was well no probs with both sims I never changed any settings but this last week if people  ring o2 sim1 it goes straight to voicemail but at random times I when to o2 shop and surprise worked perfect but hours later it plays up again

I did turn off and on took sim out cleaned it turned voicemail on and off 1750 and 1760

But still not working

Today tried ringing it and perfect yes....... But at third call it's back

Any ideas it's doing my head in 

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Durhamdad54
  • 12 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Think I found a way round it lol if I set sim 1 o2 to divert all calls to sim 2 asda it works I have unlimited mins do I pay extra to do this my contract ends end sept

Message 11 of 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
That kinda confirms the problem is network related and no, it won't cost you any extra to divert the calls unless you get called from an international number.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 14

Durhamdad54
Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks for the reply
So what do I do now o2 changed dim in shop still no good lol
Message 13 of 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Report the issue to O2 through the My Network app https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/my-network
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 14 of 14