cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Information help!

Anonymous
Not applicable

S8+_LI (2).jpgAnyone able to shed some light on this?

Message 1 of 58
57 REPLIES 57

chippie
Level 1: Joiner
  • 19 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Unfortunately that’s just the way the world has become now, you can order something and have it delivered to the top of a mountain in a few hours, people just do not like to wait for things anymore. However, from an O2 perspective I will add that normally I get an e-mail or two or a few text messages keeping me informed but this time round I have had absolutely zero comms from O2 and only know that mine is out for delivery as I checked the carriers site myself. I think that this is part of the issue this time, not to mention that O2 probably could have saved themselves a load of time with regards to all the calls they probably received with regards to pre-orders had they sent out a little more info to those in the queue....

Message 31 of 58

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm new to o2 for the S8+ i ordered and the only way i'll stay with them again is if its free! Tesco Mobile did a much better job with my S6.

Update the this morning, no change , no email about it being dispatched, no texts or anything. GOOD. Just had a thought though, they don't have my current phone number only the new sim they gave me 3 weeks ago when i ordered. Could be possible that there's texts sent to that number but doesnt explain the N/A on the delivery info still

Message 32 of 58

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous As I said previously the phone is not due for release until tomorrow so I doubt any info will be updated until later today. You will have a new o2 log in with the contract. Try looking in your myo2 to see the status of your order. After all it's only a mobile phone & not life or death 

Message 33 of 58

chippie
  • 19 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm new to o2 for the S8+ i ordered and the only way i'll stay with them again is if its free! Tesco Mobile did a much better job with my S6.

Update the this morning, no change , no email about it being dispatched, no texts or anything. GOOD. Just had a thought though, they don't have my current phone number only the new sim they gave me 3 weeks ago when i ordered. Could be possible that there's texts sent to that number but doesnt explain the N/A on the delivery info still

😞 If you ordered 3 weeks ago then I cannot see any reason you should not get it roday tbh as they said all ordered before teh 12th will be out today. Best bet is to give them a call with the order number. Explain all and if not out for delivery today then they may sort you out for tomorrow. Best of luck!!!

Message 34 of 58

chippie
  • 19 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous As I said previously the phone is not due for release until tomorrow so I doubt any info will be updated until later today. You will have a new o2 log in with the contract. Try looking in your myo2 to see the status of your order. After all it's only a mobile phone & not life or death 

It is released today not tomorrow. 🙂 

Message 35 of 58

Anonymous
Not applicable

@chippie wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

😞 If you ordered 3 weeks ago then I cannot see any reason you should not get it roday tbh as they said all ordered before teh 12th will be out today. Best bet is to give them a call with the order number. Explain all and if not out for delivery today then they may sort you out for tomorrow. Best of luck!!!

Just been on live chat to o2, and they're passing the blame on to carphone warehouse but no update on where the phone actually is or when/if i'll be getting it. Slightly frustrating!

Message 36 of 58

Anonymous
Not applicable

@chippie Release date Is the 21 which Is tomorrow actually 

Message 37 of 58

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@chippie Release date Is the 21 which Is tomorrow actually 

If you lot wanna be padantic over the release date, its the 28th in the uk. But preorders will be with customers 8 days earlier (today) 

Message 38 of 58

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Up to.. Key wording there "up to 8 days early"
Get out of jail free card right there.
Message 39 of 58

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Wait, how are o2 passing blame onto carphone warehouse?
Did you order off cpw? If so, it's nothing to do with O2 at all.
Message 40 of 58