Did you mean: 

Buds pro2 free claim

Tara_86
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello,

I purchased my S23 about 2 weeks ago, I've yet to receive the code to claim my headphones. What do I need to do, to make sure I receive it before the offer ends please?

Message 1 of 11
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10197 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3012 Solutions

@Tara_86 

Full details below, it will be 30 days after purchase

Buy a Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra or Samsung Galaxy S23 ("Qualifying Purchase") direct from O2 between 13 April 2023 until 10 May 2023 and claim one pair of free Galaxy Buds2 Pro (“Gift”) Gift value worth £219. Gift value based on price of Galaxy Buds2 Pro on the Samsung.com/UK website and correct as of 13 April 2023.

Customers who purchase the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra or Samsung Galaxy S23 ("Qualifying Purchase”) will receive an SMS containing a unique voucher code of that value of £219 after 30 days of purchase date. After voucher code received, add the Galaxy Buds2 Pro to your basket by selecting pay in full option. Within the basket paste your unique voucher code into the ‘Got a promo code?’ section for discount to be applied. Discount can only be applied to the cost of the Galaxy Buds2 Pro. Voucher code expires on 5 July 2023.

Voucher code can only be used once, in a single transaction. One voucher code per transaction. One claim per customer. To qualify for the Gift, you must not change your device within the first 14 days. Subject to availability, while stocks last. No cash or alternatives. Offer may be withdrawn or amended at any time. Change of mind policy applies to Qualifying Purchase and Gift as a bundle. If you return the Qualifying Purchase without the Gift, you will be charged the standard retail price for the Gift. Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms.

UK data only. Fair Usage policy applies. Devices are subject to availability. 0% APR. Finance subject to status and credit checks. 18+. Direct Debit. Credit provided by Telefónica UK Ltd, SL1 4DX. Telefónica UK is authorised and regulated by the FCA for consumer credit and insurance. Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10197 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3012 Solutions

@Tara_86 

Full details below, it will be 30 days after purchase

Buy a Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra or Samsung Galaxy S23 ("Qualifying Purchase") direct from O2 between 13 April 2023 until 10 May 2023 and claim one pair of free Galaxy Buds2 Pro (“Gift”) Gift value worth £219. Gift value based on price of Galaxy Buds2 Pro on the Samsung.com/UK website and correct as of 13 April 2023.

Customers who purchase the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra or Samsung Galaxy S23 ("Qualifying Purchase”) will receive an SMS containing a unique voucher code of that value of £219 after 30 days of purchase date. After voucher code received, add the Galaxy Buds2 Pro to your basket by selecting pay in full option. Within the basket paste your unique voucher code into the ‘Got a promo code?’ section for discount to be applied. Discount can only be applied to the cost of the Galaxy Buds2 Pro. Voucher code expires on 5 July 2023.

Voucher code can only be used once, in a single transaction. One voucher code per transaction. One claim per customer. To qualify for the Gift, you must not change your device within the first 14 days. Subject to availability, while stocks last. No cash or alternatives. Offer may be withdrawn or amended at any time. Change of mind policy applies to Qualifying Purchase and Gift as a bundle. If you return the Qualifying Purchase without the Gift, you will be charged the standard retail price for the Gift. Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms.

UK data only. Fair Usage policy applies. Devices are subject to availability. 0% APR. Finance subject to status and credit checks. 18+. Direct Debit. Credit provided by Telefónica UK Ltd, SL1 4DX. Telefónica UK is authorised and regulated by the FCA for consumer credit and insurance. Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 11

Rbarkley1982
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 27 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I got my code yesterday, around day 38

Message 3 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 122977 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@Rbarkley1982 

So now you are able to claim your buds at long last?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 11

Rbarkley1982
  • 27 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Yeah, ordered for click and collect and had them within an hour slight_smile

Message 5 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 122977 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

Great news @Rbarkley1982 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 11

Mikeyb
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I upgraded my contract in early October, and the ear bud offer was still available. It's over 30 days since the upgrade but I've still not received the code? 

Message 7 of 11

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122977 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@Mikeyb 

Yes you would have been eligible for this offer and you have to wait 30 days to ensure you dont send the device back.

Buy a Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus 512GB ("Qualifying Purchase") direct from O2 between 5 October 2023 until 1 November 2023 and claim one pair of Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite for £1. Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite value worth £219. Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite value based on price of Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite on the Samsung.com/UK website and correct as of 31 August 2023. Customers who purchase the Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus 512GB will receive an SMS containing a unique voucher code with a value of £218 after 30 days of purchase date. After voucher code received, add the Galaxy Buds2 Pro to your basket on the O2 website by selecting pay in full option. Within the basket paste your unique voucher code into the ‘Got a promo code?’ section for discount to be applied. Discount can only be applied to the cost of the Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite. Voucher code expires on 29 December 2023. Voucher code can only be used once, in a single transaction. One voucher code per transaction. One claim per customer. To qualify for the offer, you must not change your device within the first 14 days. Subject to availability, while stocks last. No cash or alternatives. Offer may be withdrawn or amended at any time. Change of mind policy applies to Qualifying Purchase and Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite as a bundle. If you return the Qualifying Purchase without the Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite, you will be charged the standard retail price for the Galaxy Buds2 Pro. 18+ Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms.

Now: You should contact the sales team as they can help you with the voucher –  Call them on 0800 081 0255 OR message them on Social Media  -on Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter ( https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 11

Mikeyb
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks, I eventually got the code after about 4-5mths trying and FB messaging o2 about it! Their customer service is awful!  The buds arrived last week!

Message 9 of 11

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122977 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

Good to hear you got them at long last @Mikeyb !!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 11