Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Internet connection

My new Huawei P20 Pro will not connect to my home wi fi. Help

Becksey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sending pictures via email

Hello I have just upgraded my phone to Samsung S9. Although the phone provides the option of sending pictures via email, the pictures that I send do not arrive. This was automatic on my old phone. Is there anything that I need to do to enable this. T...

Lana by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network problems

Hi, i have a problem with my mobile network. My mobile network is not working on my samsung galaxy s3, what i have to do..?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi Calling

I have a Galaxy S8 Plus originally bought unlocked from Carphone Warehouse had for the last 4 days been attempting to enable Wi-Fi calling this option is on my phone. Have had multiple calls with O2 support who have activated and deactivated the serv...

BADVOODOO by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim card

Hi I have a Galaxy S4 which is fine but the battery life is now poor. It has a Micro sim. I am thinking about buying a Samsung J6 off Amazon which has a Nano sim. I have asked o2 to send me out a new nano sim which they are doing. What do I do when I...

Hugh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text notification sounds.

I can send and receive texts but, as from 4.30pm I get no notification sound or vibration. I need to keepcheckkeep. Everything is switched on.

Bigjannie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile network not available

I can't make or receive calls. I get a "mobile network not available" message. I have a Google Pixel 2. I have been using this SIM card for about 3 months; I topped up recently and have credit; and I am not in Airplane Mode. "Automatically select net...

Resolved! safe mode

why i cant turn off safe mode? 

waldemar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Squishing down photos

I love this S9+, but when I want to slap a picture on the forum, it's always too big. So I change the settings down and it still won't bloody fit. (I'm sick of changing settings and cropping them, but still not fitting)So what's the best way of squis...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! auto top up

Hope you can help. I am a pensioner and am auto top up - yet my telephone is for emergency use only. My phone is hardly ever used - about once or twice a year - yet auto top up happens - and I can not afford it. Please advise is there is a way to com...

Bruce by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos