Access For All
A place to find out all about O2’s Accessibility options, get support and share experiences. Any feedback and ideas are welcome.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Android Accessibility Videos 📱

Here are some Android Accessibility videos These are guides on how to use hearing aid support, voice access, sound amplifier and many other functions and features that you can utilise on your Android device. We hope that some of these videos can be u...

RafaC by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Accessibility Videos 📱

Below, are some of Apple's very own accessibility videos for the iPhone. From using your iPhone without seeing the screen, to adapting gestures to your physical needs, discover how the accessibility features built into your Apple devices can help you...

lewysgp_1-1647349000463.gif lewysgp_2-1647349036120.gif lewysgp_4-1647349138787.gif lewysgp_5-1647349179875.gif
lewys-gp by Former Staff
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

A guide to personalising your phone

Hi everyone, Have you ever struggled to read your text messages because of the font being too small to read? Or wondered if elements on your device's display could be bigger, smaller, darker or brighter based on your personal preference? There are ma...

Adjusting Text Size on Android - step 1 Adjusting Text Size on Android - step 2 Adjusting Text Size on Android - step 3 Adjusting Text Size on Android - before
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Access For You: Registration

Hi everyone, If you would like to register for our Access For You service please send us a private message* with the following details and one of our team will get back to you. *In order to send a private message you will need to sign in with your My...

Access for All logo
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 3 kudos

Access For All

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Access For All board! In this space, you will be able to find out all about O2’s Accessibility options, get support and share experiences. All feedback and ideas are welcome, and if you're not sure where to start here are ...

Access for All logo
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Oneplus

Hi I am just wondering if on a oneplus phone I could take a video of the room I am in while watching a video at the same time.

Resolved! Exchange

I have returned a phone for an exchange, it has been delivered by Royal Mail. Does anyone know how long it will take to here back from o2?

PamT1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why do O2 always cut you off?

So Community Support now extends into the TwitterSphere, or CheepyVerse...Alas, the guy wants to switch to SIMO on O2, the only way into getting it done is through Uswitch. O2 needs to up their game, I feel.

Screenshot_20201126-183926.jpg
pgn by Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy S20 FE phone cases (×2)

We've just upgraded our phones and agreed to have phone covers to go with them. Phones arrived. Covers were out of stock. They have since arrived and we don't like them. £29.99 each. Can we return them and have our £59.98 back?

Julie69 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

If I can't contact you

If I can't contact you, I can't pay my bill.if u don't have a number that I can use, I can't even use free phone numbers, or O2 customer services. And online chat has disappeared. So if you want me to pay my. Go ahead and phone, oh wait, you can't.

Pay off contract & go Sim only!

Good morning all. Hope you can help. I'd like to pay off my daughter's contract, buy her a new phone (not an O2 upgrade) & get a Sim only 12month contract. Any ideas on how I start doing that please? I can only find the upgrade option when looking to...

Debs746 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

live chat

how can i get to speak to someone on live chat

marccaven by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

NHS Discount

When I signed up for my new contract I was given a web address www.o2.co.uk/opencode in order to add my discount when I am accessing this website it states i am lost? Any help? Thank you

Dan22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charged twice

I recently got a new contract and with was offered a deal on Apple air pods, upon purchasing the deal I was charged for the AirPods but the sale did not go through after 2 hours on the phone I had to repurchase the AirPods meaning double the money le...

Dan22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

LATE PAYMENTS

IM HARD OF HEARING HENCE THE EMIL. IM LATE WITH MY BILLS DUE TO BEING OUT OF WORK DUE TO ILLNESS. IM NOW CLAIMING ESA BENIFET. I DONT WANT MY ACCOUNT TO THE DEBT RECOVERY TEAM. I WOULD LIKE TO MKAE A REPYMENT PLAN TO PAY OFF MY BILLS. I CAN PAY 10.00...

NECOLE240 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos