Access For All
A place to find out all about O2’s Accessibility options, get support and share experiences. Any feedback and ideas are welcome.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Android Accessibility Videos 📱

Here are some Android Accessibility videos These are guides on how to use hearing aid support, voice access, sound amplifier and many other functions and features that you can utilise on your Android device. We hope that some of these videos can be u...

RafaC by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Accessibility Videos 📱

Below, are some of Apple's very own accessibility videos for the iPhone. From using your iPhone without seeing the screen, to adapting gestures to your physical needs, discover how the accessibility features built into your Apple devices can help you...

lewysgp_1-1647349000463.gif lewysgp_2-1647349036120.gif lewysgp_4-1647349138787.gif lewysgp_5-1647349179875.gif
lewys-gp by Former Staff
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

A guide to personalising your phone

Hi everyone, Have you ever struggled to read your text messages because of the font being too small to read? Or wondered if elements on your device's display could be bigger, smaller, darker or brighter based on your personal preference? There are ma...

Adjusting Text Size on Android - step 1 Adjusting Text Size on Android - step 2 Adjusting Text Size on Android - step 3 Adjusting Text Size on Android - before
Marjo by Former Staff
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Access For You: Registration

Hi everyone, If you would like to register for our Access For You service please send us a private message* with the following details and one of our team will get back to you. *In order to send a private message you will need to sign in with your My...

Access for All logo
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 3 kudos

Access For All

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Access For All board! In this space, you will be able to find out all about O2’s Accessibility options, get support and share experiences. All feedback and ideas are welcome, and if you're not sure where to start here are ...

Access for All logo
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

location of o2 mast

SoI have a o2 mobile broadband connection but need to locate the best mast to point a external antenna to. There is no available information for this, what is the best way to locate the strongest mast to use other than spending all day rotating the a...

rfinch by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! roaming in brussels

Hi!I’m in Brussels but I cannot use mobile data.I confirm roaming is “on” and I have enough data limit.How do you think my problem?Ko

Mike1231 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone proof of purchase?

Hello I was mugged at the end of last month. I reported it to the police as my phone and bankcard was stolen. I also reported it to O2 and my phone insurance which is through my bank. In order for me to get a new phone I have to provide my bank phone...

T85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can i temp block my phone

Hi, I pay bill for my daughter but she is being rude so want to block phone until she realises how to speak. Is there anyway I can temp block snap chat etc? Thank you.

Dg3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Block

I need my different  sim card please 

Brayan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not receive text... With a twist

Hello,get the easy bits out of the way iPhone 13 pro,UK numbercurrently in Gibraltar can call out and receive callsnot a new phone nor new simi have tried changing networks network is Gibtel I have a strange one, I’m not receiving text from banks and...

Resolved! Killers tickets 28th may coventry

I purchased my killers tickets for the Ricoh Coventry in nov 2019 and it was postponed due to covid to may 28th 2022. I haven’t received my tickets yet and I cannot find the email confirmation . Can anyone help?

3g

Is o2 rolling out 2g & 3g in the UK? 

b4u2 by Level 8: Talented
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Valid O2 phone numbers

I'm getting phone calls from people who are claiming to be from O2.Is there, or should there be a feature where we can check valid O2 phone numbers?Someone tried to scam me previously and I am now suspicious of anyone claiming to be from O2.

Dex1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help

i never received my sim card now you want 48 pounds off me

g19991 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos