Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery for upgrade phone impossible as a teacher

Teacher
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have tried over an hour to be able to get an upgrade phone delivered but DHL who O2 use cannot specify a time or a day other than a working week. As a teacher I cannot take time off so does this mean I am discriminated against by O2. O2 say they cannot do anything about it so I am left with driving over ten miles after they closed my nearest shop or going to the local EE shop. How do other teachers do it or are we unable to get phones unless we wait for the summer holidays?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144417 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@Teacher 

As a current customer you can get delivery to an alternative address or choose Saturday delivery.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 144417 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@Teacher 

As a current customer you can get delivery to an alternative address or choose Saturday delivery.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10192 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3012 Solutions

@Teacher 

You would have the same issue with any other network, but as others have said you could always get it delivered to your workplace and get the office admin to sign for it, but only if you trust them to not nick it...

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 144417 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

Or to your parents or a friend who I'm sure you could trust 🙄

How to here @Teacher 

Changing address FAQs

How do I change address in My O2?

Sign in to My O2 and click on ‘Manage my details’. You’ll receive a one-time activation code to view and edit your details. If you’ve chosen a third party to manage your bills, you’ll see their details in the address section. Been with us for more than 90 days? You can enter an alternative delivery address for future My O2 orders.

Changing my personal details | Account and Billing | Help & Support | O2

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4