Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract approval

Doogle96
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've recently applied for a contract and the device I'm looking to get is a mid range OPPO. Ive filled all the details in and got the end bit. Recieved 4 emails and read each one carefully. It's been 8 hours since I recieved the order confirmation and the ' were all set' email. I know it's stupid to ask the same question everyone else has done a million times before, but have I actually been accepted for the contract? Only asking as the forum chats here are all confusing. I also was given a phone number for the new phone, coming up with the order confirmation and so on. 

I've looked at the credit agreement and as far as I can figure out, I have been accepted.

I honestly don't know.....please help😅 thank you all🙋‍♂️

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Doogle96
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hey guys, I've done what you said and went through the Facebook channels to get my problem across. All for nothing basically. Ring CS they said, kinda hard to do that with just a tablet. Tried the Skype thing and the numbers for o2 are blocked😐. Honestly at this point I'm purely annoyed now. I've had offers from virgin mobile and EE and I wish now I went through them to get a phone. I was offered a much more superior phone from Samsung, an s20 Fe for the same money as I already have a virgin tv and broadband deal. Feeling rather mugged off as my credit score is very good, never missed a payment and I constantly check my credit rating. Not impressed o2. Doubt I'll be with this network for long😬

Message 11 of 11