Did you mean: 

The Samsung Galaxy A22 5G has launched!

TheresaV
Former Staff
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Hi everyone wave

It's been a while since we announced a new device, which is why I am even more excited to let you know that the Samsung Galaxy A22 5G has now officially launched, available in three elegant colourways (grey, violet & white)!

samsung-galaxy-a22-5g-violet-sku-header-060721.png

A phone that’s as good as it looks. Get the best views with its immersive displays. Capture share-worthy shots every time, with multiple cameras. Stay in charge, with long lasting batteries. Keep the connection going and get 5G ready to tap into super-fast internet speeds.

image007.png

Full screen entertainment

Your phone pretty much stays glued to your hand. That’s why Galaxy A22 5G comes with a large super AMOLED 6.6 inch display, ready to watch all of life’s entertainment on the big screen. The Infinity-V display has no bounds, so you can fully immerse yourself in your favourites. Scroll through your feeds. Play hard with your gaming. Browse to buy those concert tickets. You can do it all, and with an impressive 90HZ refresh rate, nothing will pass your eye.

Picture perfect shots

Any excuse to get your camera out. The three stand-out cameras work together to capture every photo opportunity. It’s all about definition and detail with the high res 48MP Main camera. Grab the group, you can fit your whole squad into one epic shot using the ultra-wide 5MP camera. Tap to snap portraits like a pro with a background blur thanks to the 2MP Depth Lens. Take the limelight whenever you fancy with the 8MP selfie camera. And with the Bokeh filter you can play around with blurring the background to really show off your photography skills.

image011.png

Power to stay in charge

Scroll up to see what your friends are up to on your socials. Check out the new releases on your favourite streaming site. Catch up with family overseas on a video call. You can count on the Galaxy A22 5G’s long lasting battery to keep going, whatever you’re up to. And when you’re running on red, just pop it to charge. With 15W fast charging there’s no time wasting, you’ll have full power before you know it.

5G at the ready

Share your snaps on the go. Game on at home or away. Walk and talk without being cut off. With 5G on standby you can tap into uninterrupted internet speeds, wherever there’s a 5G network and connection. We now have 5G in parts of most major UK towns and cities, as well as lots of smaller towns and villages. To see whether 5G has arrived in your area visit our coverage checker.

What are your thoughts on this elegant all-rounder from Samsung?

SideButton_Existing.png

Message us on Facebook Messenger Message us on Twitter

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

@TheresaV Looks great! I want one in Gold though.

Message 2 of 3

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@TheresaV Looks great! I want one in Gold though.

It does doesn't it @Anonymous, I am very much eyeing the Violet one myself smirk

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 3