Did you mean: 

Community Team Update

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi guys,

It is with a very heavy heart that I must announce that I’ll soon be leaving my role as the head of this brilliant community.

I’ve been here for 5 years (or half a decade, as it sounds more impressive) and some of you will remember those very early days as I do (hopefully fondly :smileywink:).

We’ve done so much together; Amazing advice between and to other customers, Try The Tech, Virtual Interviews, BETA testing products, creating amazing how-to guides (Some used by our customer service teams) and some of the best reviews this company has even seen. Your insights and comments have helped shape O2 in so many ways and there’s never been a dull day with you lovely lot either, so thank you :).

Martin and Marjo will be staying on and will continue putting 100% into their work as they always have and I’ll still be online for a few months to ensure that my replacement is fully ready to take everything over and to shepherd the community into even more great things. More info on that to come very shortly.

I’ll still be doing the same kind of job but in a new place. I’ve loved my time here, but its time for something new after 5 years.

PM me any time in the next few months as I’ll still be around to make sure everything runs smoothly. I’m sure I’ll pop in as a guest from time to time too.

So, until we speak again; Aufedersein guys :). Not going anywhere right now, but I wanted to make a post to say goodbye!

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 1 of 51
50 REPLIES 50

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey @Toby Baby ? ... why don't we come up to London & have a leaving do for you in the capital ... we could travel by train ... = ... that way we could enjoy a few bevvies all together Cheers ... have some nibbles / buffet with you ...toast you regarding your future ... & return home by train or stay overnight as induviduals prefer ... I'd be up for it :womanvery-happy: ... if there is already a bit of a knees-up planned or even if there is a surprise do for you planned in secret it wouldn't spoil anything would it ?

Anyway ... hand on heart I've not spoken to anyone about this ... so if I get nil 'poi' ... = ... it's no bother really

Regards

Jane 

Cat

Message 51 of 51