Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

CommunitySupport.png

Community_STS_PAC2.png
Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png

Hello everybody,

As you may have seen from us over the past few days, we have been keeping our customers updated on what we’re doing during the COVID-19 crisis. With the temporary closure of our O2 stores, we anticipate an increase in queries here on the O2 Community and through our O2 Social Media profiles. That said, as of today we have introduced a temporary new support resource on the O2 Community to compliment the amazing help, support and advice our regular members already provide – and hope they will continue doing.

New to the O2 Community?
This is a unique support platform that consists of other O2 customers. We have a lot of fantastic content created by these other members and customers, such as this fantastic My O2 guide, a guide on avoiding unexpected call charges, or this guide on spend caps. Until now, we have not had an O2 support resource like this and the majority of support so far has been from O2 customers helping other O2 customers. For those members, we thank you for all your amazing support so far, and we hope you continue doing what you do best.

The new team
All of these new members have the title of ‘O2 Support’. They are O2 employees who have come from our O2 stores or other areas, and have intimate knowledge of our processes, systems, and the help & support we can offer. For the time being, it’s best not to tag these new support members into specific support requests. Instead, they will get to grips with this new but temporary way of working and start dipping in and out of threads where they can offer their support or advice. Here are the new team members, with others being added soon.

What can they help with?
There’s no hard and fast rule here, but in general, all our new members above can help with anything and everything that doesn’t require access to your O2 account. This may include general advice, personalisation or setup of a phone or tablet, support with parental settings.

To be clear, the team cannot help with anything requiring access to your account. We also want to emphasise that this new support resource is temporary during our store closures, and we envision this team working alongside and to compliment the support our regulars already provide.

To our regulars heart
This shouldn’t change anything you already or currently do – this additional and temporary resource is purely to help with any potential increase in questions or issues customers may share here in the coming days or weeks.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 62
61 REPLIES 61

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122119 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

Thanks for that info @Chris_K I have just met @O2Hannah who is already posting. thumbsup

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 62

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Thanks for that info @Chris_K I have just met @O2Hannah who is already posting. thumbsup

She's quick off the mark! We know the Community has been getting busier and busier lately - which may continue for some time - so we hope this new support will be able to take a bit of stess off you and our other regulars.

It's a new level of support we've never had before and though temporary, we're open to any ideas, feedback or suggestions. Bottom-line is we want this support to run alongside the support our members already provide, while the Community is as busy as it is due to the COVID-19 crisis heart

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 3 of 62

O2Hannah
  • 25 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Lovely to meet you all! yahoo

I'm an Assistant Store Leader in one of our beautiful flagship stores. So if you have any general queries that you would usually come into store for, give me a shout! slight_smile

Hannah

signature
Message 4 of 62

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11961 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1119 Solutions
Welcome @O2Hannah to the (slightly more) madhouse that is the community.
Thanks for the additional support you and the others are providing, and the introduction from Chris.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 5 of 62

MI5
  • 143184 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27459 Solutions

Welcome

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 62

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 24899 Posts
  • 798 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi @O2Hannah 

Great, Hannah, to have you supporting the members who are helping customers during these difficult times while others, like me [who is not tecky-minded] are entertaining the troops in the madhouse Off Topic, which, if you get the chance, I hope you`ll drop by and join in mayhem fun  Wave

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 7 of 62

jonsie
  • 92812 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6909 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122119 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions