Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Swap over issues

Swapped over from the 3 network the end of last week, and requested to keep my original number. This morning I can no longer use my temporary number supplied by 02 (when called states, no longer recognised) and original number not working either. So ...

Gary19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My MiFi device won’t work with my o2 sim

Hi I only use my O2 sim in a MiFi device. The device no longer connects to the internet. It did when I had a virgin media sim. Do I need to get O2 to activate the personal hotspot at all times please? If not I do I need to swap this sim for a data on...

network

I have the new iphone 14 pro max and for some reason its not loading anything, it shows that i have 4G but nothing will load and its really starting to *bleep* me off. its been going on now for weeks is o2 having issues with the network?? or is there...

GAZ1988 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot receive SMS while in Thailand

hey all - I am currently in Thailand and need to get sms texts from banking apps [and others] to gain access. The registered mobile no on all these apps is my O2 no. However, I cannot get any SMS texts from the apps. I also tried sending texts from m...

azazazaz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not receiving all text messages after porting!

Hi, recently moved my wife's number [5 days ago] over to O2 from Vodafone as I upgraded her phone and she's not receiving all text messages, texts from Vodafone user not coming through for sure, but the most frustrating one right now is a verificatio...

Code 14 Apple Watch Series 7

Hi, need some help. Ever since I upgraded my phone from O2 and connected my Apple Watch upto my phone my Watch data hasn’t been working. I’ve been on the phone a lot with O2 about this since November 2022. In the end I decided to cancel the data plan...

Resolved! Samsung S20

Hi I have a question. I took the phone for 3 years in o2. I'm over 2 years old on my phone and something is starting to happen to my screen. My question is if o2 can attempt to fix it? Since my phone is not paid off to the end

AnnaJab by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unblock my phone

i lost my phone in november and had it blocked, and got a new simm card. i cant unblock it i have tried everything. its letting me use wifi. but everything else is no service. how do i get it unblocked please?

Resolved! EE to O2

Hi , I’ve had several issues since my number was ported from EE 4 days ago , they have all been rectified except one ,, No one who is on EE can call me now , they get an invalid number error when they try to call me ?? I can receive iMessages an Face...

Dave_abz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos