Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung s21

Andy22CAPPS
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My phone number is [removed] Samsung s21 I. Not trying yo unlock my phone to go elsewhere its the lock that prevents other people using your phones it keep saying too many unlock attempts try I 30second when do it says the same ive turned it off and off and on to no avail thanks

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Andy22CAPPS
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Im disabled and  i need the phone in an emergency ease thanks its the only working phone  I have please 

Message 2 of 4

Andy22CAPPS
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Can someone please help aside cant phone  my o2apps as I cant use this phone to contact you or mys21 as the lock is on and I can't use it I don't understand the solutions 

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149453 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28498 Solutions

@Andy22CAPPS 

You need to enter the correct PIN or password.

If you have forgotten it, see here https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/mobile-devices/what-can-you-do-if-you-forgot-the-pin-pattern-or-p...

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 4