Did you mean: 

Porting Number

sunshiine
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So basically,

Moved from three to o2 two weeks ago (roughly) and was told that my number will be ported on the 19/07/24 and I received the email for confirmation, I’ve even been to Italy and back everything worked well with o2. My only issue is that in my phones settings I can see that my number isn’t the one that I transferred over and is still coming up as the temporary one I received.

I also originally had a warning in settings saying that my old number was linked to my Apple ID but not to the phone and that it would stop working after a month but that has disappeared now after repeatedly turning off and on my phone.  Is there anything I can do to make sure the number in my settings is the one that I transferred over and require?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148703 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28438 Solutions

@sunshiine 

You may need to reset your network settings first then.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 148703 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28438 Solutions

@sunshiine 

Settings >Phone >My Number.

Edit, save and reboot if wrong.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

sunshiine
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hey there,

thanks for taking the time to reply however I have tried this many times and when I put my number in and press save it does not change at all and just remains the same.

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 148703 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28438 Solutions

@sunshiine 

You may need to reset your network settings first then.

Message 4 of 4