Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No mobile reception in Ealing (London) area

Dani7
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

For at least three weeks I've had only mobile reception during most nights and if very lucky some minutes during the day. I've missed one very important phone call because of that and the longer it goes on the less people believe me that it is because of O2's mast not working. I keep telling them to check the O2 status website but it's still very frustrating.

Does anybody in my area have any more information? I was told by chat that I have to call O2 customer service because I'm a pay as you go customer. But how can I call them if I have no reception?

They also told me that their engineers are working on it. I just can't understand what problem can cause engineers to work three weeks on a mast and it is still not working. By the way, this issue occurs at least once a year and it always takes them weeks to sort it out, but as it turns out it's only a temporary fix.

Thanks to anybody who can give me some information and/or explanation.

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions

@Dani7 

O2 will never give details or timescales, so no one can help you unfortunately.

As they are aware of it, they will be fixing it asap but there are many issues to overcomes sometimes to even get access to a mast.

You can register for any available updates on the status page too O2 Service Status

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions

@Dani7 

O2 will never give details or timescales, so no one can help you unfortunately.

As they are aware of it, they will be fixing it asap but there are many issues to overcomes sometimes to even get access to a mast.

You can register for any available updates on the status page too O2 Service Status

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2