cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm not receiving text all calls and signal is displaying emergency calls only intermittently

Chelkay
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm not receiving text all calls and signal is displaying emergency calls only intermittently 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12636 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1155 Solutions

See if any of the advice in the guide below helps @Chelkay 

Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? 

Guide: Is the network down for me or everyone? 

Try swapping sims with someone who's phone is working - that will show if the issue is your phone or sim card.

If you need a replacement sim, the quickest fix is often to visit your local store - take photo ID, and they will swap the sim straight away.

Otherwise you need to contact customer services and they will post one out to you - which will disconnect your current sim.

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149651 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28518 Solutions

@Chelkay 

Check guides.

Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? 

Guide: Is the network down for me or everyone? 

https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/my-network

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 3