Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Earbuds

HB46
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi just signed up for the new pixel 8 and was told I could get a pair of free earbuds, how do I go about claiming them please 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146975 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions

@HB46 

Pre-order and claim a pair of Pixel Buds Pro. Ends 16 October.

Buy a new Google Pixel 8 from participating retailers, between 4th October 2023 and 16th October 2023 inclusive and receive a pair of Google Pixel Buds Pro on us. The Google Pixel 8 may be purchased on a mobile network contract or SIM free. To redeem this offer visit https://reward-promos.com/launch2023 for full terms and conditions. Participants must be 18 or older and have a delivery address in the United Kingdom. Max 2 per household. Max 8 per business. Employees of participating retailers are not eligible to take part.

UK data only. Fair Usage policy applies. Devices are subject to availability. 0% APR. Finance subject to status and credit checks. 18+. Direct Debit. Credit provided by Telefónica UK Ltd, SL1 4DX. Telefónica UK is authorised and regulated by the FCA for consumer credit and insurance. Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146975 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions

@HB46 

Pre-order and claim a pair of Pixel Buds Pro. Ends 16 October.

Buy a new Google Pixel 8 from participating retailers, between 4th October 2023 and 16th October 2023 inclusive and receive a pair of Google Pixel Buds Pro on us. The Google Pixel 8 may be purchased on a mobile network contract or SIM free. To redeem this offer visit https://reward-promos.com/launch2023 for full terms and conditions. Participants must be 18 or older and have a delivery address in the United Kingdom. Max 2 per household. Max 8 per business. Employees of participating retailers are not eligible to take part.

UK data only. Fair Usage policy applies. Devices are subject to availability. 0% APR. Finance subject to status and credit checks. 18+. Direct Debit. Credit provided by Telefónica UK Ltd, SL1 4DX. Telefónica UK is authorised and regulated by the FCA for consumer credit and insurance. Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2