Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit file referrals team.

Caerau13
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
On 24/8/22 I tried to purchase two lines from Mobile Phones Direct - both went through immediately. I rang Mobile Phones Direct on Tuesday 30/08/22 to question why the second phone had not been delivered. I was advised to contact yourselves quoting the ref to work out what had gone wrong. 

My credit rating was checked and found to be excellent, I had confirmation from O2 Credit Referrals Team via email that I could go ahead and take out the second phone. 

I again went through to Mobile Phones Direct, Saturday 3/9/22 to get the phone. I have again been referred to O2 Credit Referrals and the contract for some unknown reason declined. 

I am angry, anxious, stressed and confused over the rationale by O2. This has now affected my credit rating through no fault on my own.

This will need to be dealt with as agreed with your customer service representative at O2 on the phone this afternoon. 

I have asked for an urgent phone call and response from management at O2 regarding this case, detailing the rationale and the steps they will take immediately to rectify the issues caused. 

I spent 5 hours on the phone and online trying to solve the problem which O2 caused yesterday between O2 and Mobile Phones Direct. Mobile Phones Direct have confirmed that this mess is directly attributable to O2.

O2  online supervisor yesterday said the reason it may have been cancelled is that I can’t have two phones on the same email address.

Anyone have any ideas where to go next? Shambles of a team and organisation. 

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

O2Emma
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

Hi @Bambino This has been picked up on the other thread @Caerau13 has posted in.

Thread Credit file referrals team

Thanks o2Emma

signature
Message 11 of 15

Caerau13
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks Emma. I’ve had a response from Simon. I’m still waiting for Credit File Referrals to come back to me. I’ve messaged them Saturday Sunday and again today. 

Message 12 of 15

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12683 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1156 Solutions

@Caerau13 wrote:

Thanks Emma. I’ve had a response from Simon. I’m still waiting for Credit File Referrals to come back to me. I’ve messaged them Saturday Sunday and again today. 

They will take a few days to get back to you @Caerau13 so sending them messages on consecutive days won't be much help.

From memory they take 10 working days to reply, so expect something at the end of next week.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 13 of 15

Caerau13
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

No harm in hoping they’ll get back through to me.

Message 14 of 15

Caerau13
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Had a reply from credit referrals - sadly still none the wiser. Apparently I have 3 orders for phones, one which we’ve had. The other 2 were cancelled by O2 but credit referrals say they have been ordered, our friends at mobile phones direct are confirming there are no outstanding orders for me. Any further advice ir guidance much appreciated. @Anonymous @O2Emma 

Message 15 of 15