Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot receive verification codes

Hales21
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I joined o2 in November and everything was fine. A month later I suddenly stopped receiving verification codes from several companies including my bank and government site. I have contacted o2 customer service and waiting the 5 days for a call back and then the 10 days for tech to get back to me but it’s still not resolved. I really need to be able to access these sites and it’s so frustrating as nobody seems to be able to help solve the problem. I’ve tried my sim in another phone and still no luck. Can anybody help please? 

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38468 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1732 Solutions

@Hales21 wrote:

Sorry forgive me for asking for help regarding this. I noticed on other threads with similar problems people were being DM’d to get help. I was hoping for a similar response. 

Up until July 2023, the Forum had Advisors, who worked in shifts to provide help when DM'd - O2 withdrew the service, so really the advice offered by @Enlli  above is the limit of what can be offered here - unless it is something someone here has directly experienced and managed to correct themselves (eg, romaing-related issues, or Voicemail issues, Contract changes, etc) @Hales21 - you do have to persist with O2, and Social Media does work but can take a couple of days of prompting before you get an interaction on your query.

Message 11 of 11