Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls Dropping out

SusieA
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Im having great problems with my calls going dead, sometimes as quick as 10 seconds after I answer it.  My phone has 0-2 bars on it nowadays, been like this for about a month now.  Problems with texting too, not receiving them has been an issue, like when I'm waiting for a passcode from the bank etc, and sending, something they just sit there not sent with the wheel spinning.

Tried the sim in another phone, same problem

I thought it might have been the sim, so I ordered a new one, no difference.

I bought a new phone! - still the same, in fact it might be worse.

I have turned it off and on, I have turned all all the features off so its just a "telephone" nothing helps

The network coverage for my area says online that its good for indoors and outdoors, but it doesn't matter where I am, after 10 - 30 seconds the call goes quiet, highly frustrating.  Ive been with 02 for I think 15 years but I'm ready to leave if I can't sort this out.

Any suggestions please.

Thank you

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148922 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28445 Solutions

@SusieA 

You can try using wifi calling when at home.

Guide: Do you have poor coverage / signal Indoors? This may help Explain / resolve it 

Also check and report issues with the O2 network app https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/my-network

If you can, try the phone set to 2g only and see if normal calls improve.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2