cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

urgent help needed please

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, we brought my son a new phone to use with my existing 02 account. As requested you sent a new sim card (no telephone number). The new phone is a motorola moto e. The phone is unlocked so is fine to take the sim. Can you please help me sort this account out, as im sure you will see, I am paying for absolutely no service 

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

I have to agree with MI5 as it sounds the obvious problem. Not site the Op is going to come back though. ...

Message 11 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable
They've obviously thought they contacted cs & maybe thought the problem resolved, let's hope they do come back
Message 12 of 25

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@Anonymous Please come back and review your post.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 25

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

@Anonymous Please come back and review your post.

Thats twice they have been called now...and not listening...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

It really is time someone sorted this mess out.   There must be an easy way to ensure that O2 Community cannot be confused with the actual real O2.   After all one lot is here to help; the other lot there to sell things, make profit, confuse customers and irritate them beyond endurance.  

@Gerry that is the best I have read all day!  The Community exists to correct all the errors the CS make. And we do a darned better job of it than they do. One day o2 will see the error of their ways. After all surely people like @MI5 are worth more than a mere £50 per month to o2???
Good Idea

Message 15 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

After all surely people like @MI5 are worth more than a mere £50 per month to o2???

Good Idea

Well, er, hmm,  - let's not go overboard @Anonymous LOL

Message 16 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

After all surely people like @MI5 are worth more than a mere £50 per month to o2???

Good Idea

@Anonymous of course @Anonymous,  a fine fella worth much more than £50 per month 😆😆

Mexican WaveMexican Wave

Message 17 of 25

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Yep, we all know Gerry's value wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 18 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Good Idea

@Anonymous of course @Anonymous,  a fine fella worth much more than £50 per month 😆😆

Mexican WaveMexican Wave

There is absolutely no truth in the rumour you may have heard that they have offered me that sum to stop posting daft messages in 2015 -  apparently I have been tiring out the Mods (or are they Rockers?) Bouncy

Message 19 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable
Everyone adds their own value & in other ways. No one person is the same
Message 20 of 25