Did you mean: 

signal issue

ytre
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello

got a major signal issue. spoke to 02 several times but they cant see a problem. Lived here for 20 yrs and never an issue, 4 phones in the family and same signal issue.

Ive a j5 which i believe can have issues but rest have different phones.

i reckon signal must be cut. when i do manage to send a text it goes through 4 times.

Any help greatly appreciated and thanks in advance

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144285 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
@ytre use the MyNetwork app to report the issue as often as you can and get as many others as you can to do the same https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/my-network
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

ytre
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks mi5

Weve all reported it but same reply, no faults found. yet when u phone they said there was a outage in the area but still not fixed

Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 144285 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
You can check your postcode here mate and get updates http://status.o2.co.uk/
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 6

ytre
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks mi5. Phoned them today and usual reply no problem with network. Ive cancelled my contract and other family members doing likewise.

They just dont want to know and customer service is deplorable to say the least.

Thanks again for your help

Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 144285 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
Sorry to hear that mate.
Hope it all works out for you with a new network.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6