cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

renew contract

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was conntacted by 02 to renew my contract and got lower price but what they did nt say was that it was early and would adad what was left on to the new contract which I was not told about so they gauranteed extra money I used to like 02 but Im not keen now put prices up in a contract whih youve taken a contract out at a price and finish paying more all the time 02 have gone down in my estimation

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 124057 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7503 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I was conntacted by 02 to renew my contract and got lower price but what they did nt say was that it was early and would adad what was left on to the new contract which I was not told about so they gauranteed extra money I used to like 02 but Im not keen now put prices up in a contract whih youve taken a contract out at a price and finish paying more all the time 02 have gone down in my estimation

Sorry about this but you can actually keep an eye on your own account by checking in MyO2?

This gives information on cost of upgrade etc

http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 10

MI5
  • 146362 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28165 Solutions
Was it O2 or a 3rd party that called you ?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Unfortunately it is commonplace for networks to increase their prices mid-contract and they allowed to do this.

Any upgrade performed early would carry over any existing contract period; really O2 should have notified you of this. If you feel that strongly, contact customer services or make a complaint.

Message 4 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 124057 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7503 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Was it O2 or a 3rd party that called you ?

Of course @MI5.... if it was a 3rd party this sort of information would not have been given to the op...:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 10

jonsie
  • 93262 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Be very wary especially if the call was from a third party. You could well find yourself on a business contract with very different rights of cancelling.

Message 6 of 10

MI5
  • 146362 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28165 Solutions
£5 says it's Aerial....?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 7 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 124057 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7503 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
£5 says it's Aerial....?

I think you would win...so not taking you up on it...:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 10

jonsie
  • 93262 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

That's my thinking too so I'm hoping the OP hasn't agreed to anything....

Message 9 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
I wouldn't bet a penny @MI5. This smacks of Aerial all round.
Message 10 of 10