cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 4g queston

Anonymous
Not applicable

just a couple of questons guys,

will o2 offer a 4g bolt on so people can keep the current contract and buy a 4g handset?
will 4g phones be available on o2?

when should they start getting more 4g handsets?(hope they get the Samsing Galaxy S3)

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
There's a few 4g phones available now.

Unfortunately we won't know more until ofcoms auction is done and dusted then O2 can turn on the kit and finish rolling out the rest of it.

As for a bolt on I can only speculate and say I think they'll only allow a new contract.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
There's a few 4g phones available now.

Unfortunately we won't know more until ofcoms auction is done and dusted then O2 can turn on the kit and finish rolling out the rest of it.

As for a bolt on I can only speculate and say I think they'll only allow a new contract.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 4

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

The auctions haven't been held yet, so there isn't much info, keep checking back here.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
4g sounds brilliant however their are pitfalls.

Higher costing tariffs.

The extra pressure on battery life seems to be a factor too.
Message 4 of 4