cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mms bolt on

Anonymous
Not applicable
hi is there mms bolt on?? as ive looked everywhere and can only seem to find the data bolt ons,????
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

version7point0
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 648 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 181 Solutions
Hi markus46.

You can add a bundle of 50 messages for £5.11, just log into "My O2" and head for "add bolt-ons".

Have you not considered sending your pictures via email or an instant messaging application, MMS scales down your images considerably and in my opinion is a very overpriced archaic service throughout the industry.

Sending through one of the above methods not only keeps your pictures looking great but also can be balanced against your data allowance.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

version7point0
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 648 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 181 Solutions
Hi markus46.

You can add a bundle of 50 messages for £5.11, just log into "My O2" and head for "add bolt-ons".

Have you not considered sending your pictures via email or an instant messaging application, MMS scales down your images considerably and in my opinion is a very overpriced archaic service throughout the industry.

Sending through one of the above methods not only keeps your pictures looking great but also can be balanced against your data allowance.
Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for the advice,bt when i go ti.bolt ons there is only add data bolt ons for some reason???
Message 3 of 3