Did you mean: 

iPhone 12 Pro on O2 Open

JazzyM94
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi All,

I have an old iPhone which i want to upgrade to an iPhone 12 Pro.

I have checked and the company i work for are able to get me a 25% discount with O2 Open.

However the iPhone 12 Pro is currently excluded from O2 Open.

Does anyone know when it is likely to become available?

I'm sure they do this same thing with other phones when they first come out so ther emust be some sort of trend...

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144780 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27735 Solutions

@JazzyM94 

There's no hard and fast rule.

The O2 stance is "when supplies are free flowing" which can mean anything from a week to 6 months depending on the device.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 144780 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27735 Solutions

@JazzyM94 

There's no hard and fast rule.

The O2 stance is "when supplies are free flowing" which can mean anything from a week to 6 months depending on the device.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 123203 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

In the past it has been 3 months @JazzyM94  although as said,there is no hard and fast rule really. I find it a shame that popular flagship devices costing a shed load of money, are excluded this way. It all seems a tad petty to me!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 6

JazzyM94
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Super petty!

I am not going to buy it until it becomes avalable on the offer as it would be silly not to.. so im sure lots of other people are doing the same.

Message 4 of 6

JazzyM94
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Wow. Even 2 months feels like a long wait!
I see they stock levels are pretty low at the moment and even if i order it now in blue it says delayed up to 4 weeks... so i feel it will be some time until it becomes "free flowing"
Message 5 of 6

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10256 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3016 Solutions
@JazzyM94

Even apple dont have stock and are now quoting deliveries just in time for Christmas, so i think you are looking at possibly end February before stocks are free flowing across to everyone but themselves. (hopefully it will be before then).

Its a business decision, and one that has been in place since o2 open started, it used to at one point apply to all new devices...
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 6 of 6