Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Contract ending

Hello, my contract ends on the 14th of March And I no longer wish to continue the contract.Do I cancel after I pay my last bill or does it have to be sooner.

Resolved! sim card

i have lost my phone so can you end me a new sim card out

diane4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Air time no longer needed

Hi does anyone have an email address I can use to get through to a human at O2 please?I am paying for a mobile phone for my daughter which has been stolen.She has replaced it and is paying for that one herself.Since I don't need any airtime I have st...

Resolved! When will I get an update about my order?

Hello, I placed an order yesterday lunchtime. I have had all the legal documents sent through by email and have opened them. I have then received an email with my new phone number and order number confirmation saying they have received my order and I...

BLJ07 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 credit score problems- need urgent help!

I am in the process of buying a house and getting a mortgage, but I am now having huge issues because of O2 applying bad credit to my name. To give context to the story, I had an account with O2 for a couple of years, but closed the account in 2017 w...

NaomiJW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Connection in spain

I am in Spain but cannot seem to connect to local networks using my pay monthly’s broadband sim In my iPad minis 4th gen?

Colin62 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data not working

Hey there.Two days ago I updated my bundle to 20GB for 20£ sth like that. I paid it online and I received a mail that the bundle would be activated. I tried to use the data but it didn’t work and it still doesn’t work. How can I reach someone from cu...

Jos_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unexplained items on my bill

I have a number I do not recall ringing on my phone (it's not in my contacts) and some odd "picture message to email" lines on my bill. A summary of the relelevant litems is: Calls 19 Aug 17 12:40 0844xxxxxxx Service 2m 7s £1.093 -- what is this? Mes...

xyz1231 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! adding myo2 accounts to another

hi i have 4 contracts with o2 and 3 of them are in 1 MYO2 account but 1 contract is on a separate MYO2 account i have tried so many time to migrate the lone contract with the others ,please please can someone help and please dont show me the pic of A...

troddie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I suspend my Account

I will be travelling shortly for 9 months. Can I suspend my O2 Account´s Monthly payment, and restart when I return?

EBAL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos