Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Adding a device to my account

I am trying to add a pay monthly contract to my existing account which already has a pay as you go device on it but it is not letting me… any ideas?

CP3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch

If I purchase an Apple watch, and my device plan is £20 and my airtime plan is £5, will one single payment of £25 show on my bank statement, or will they show as 2 separate payments?

Resolved! Open Discount - validated but cannot apply

Hi, I am entitled to the OPEN discount through my employer. I sent the text, got the code & entered on the OPEN page. However, I can't get past 'validated' to the 'add discounts' section. I keep getting an error. Can anyone please help me to do this?...

emsyjj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail won't connect

My voicemail won't connect at all. I have tried dialling 901 and the shortcut on the phone, but it just beeps and won't go through. I have a full signal and can make calls but not check my voicemail when I know I have messages. Any suggestions?

Natalie25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Outbound Retention team

Hello,I'm out of contract and wasn't happy with the upgrade offer by the inbound customer service and got my PAC. However, I then got a call by 'outbound' retention team who made a much better offer but I didn't accept as the call was already 20+ min...

RP1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Porting - Old sim dead, but number not transferred

Hi all, New contract 5 days old (flip 4)requested port at sign up and has just started today, i lost signal on old sim at around midday today and 'out of service message' when try call. ...However as of 6 hours later, the ported number still has not ...

Resolved! Loyalty

Is there a discount I can get if I renew my contract

Sufster by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

User experience

The new user experience is terrible. A simple printout of a VAT invoice of a bill is almost IMPOSSIBLE to find easily. I am so far 22 clicks in and still haven't found it. What's going on????

DAF by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! End contract

How do I find out when my contract ends? Can't find the answer anywhere.

Vlad13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos