Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Why are O2 so bad - have cut my line and extras by mistake!

Hi all, I purchased an Apple Watch series 7 after 5 attempts at dealing with sales (wrong price quoted, accidentally put through to a fellow customer, the list goes on). I made the purchase on Monday after speaking to retentions, as I am a pay monthl...

Resolved! Can’t login to My O2

Despite several phone calls and online chats with customer services, after more than two months on contract with O2 since I was transferred from Virgin I still can’t login to my account.Beyond a joke now, have wasted so much time on this, every time ...

Colin53 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Over charged

Why am I being charged £8.80 instead of £8 this is my first bill

Canalview by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade data

Hi could you please let me know the options to upgrade the data on number xxxxxxxxxxx please many thanks Tanya [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Tan0412 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using phone in Mexico

Hello - I’m going on holiday to Mexico during the week and have been advised that all I can do is use the £6 a day through o2 travel if I want to use my phone. Anyone aware of another way to utilise contract mins/data etc as I could if I was within E...

P-Kelly by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone bill

Hi there was on the phone phone last week about my phone bill I work away from home and I lost my bank card and I said a I could t pay my bill to a was home ok the 6th of July next Thursday I’ve had a message on my phone saying my phone will be cut o...

Resolved! 02 poor data connection in a 4G area

My 02 sim is 5G I have none in my home area even on 4G I only get 1mb download speed infact my upload is 2mb I'm wanting to tether to my home network but at this speed it's impossible I have unlimed data is there some additional settings to increase ...

Jen-dea by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Date text was sent

Good morning, I need to find the date I sent a text. "View bill" only shows a list of the numbers texted and the total of texts sent to that number, like this below, but not the date(s). Text messagesdestinationnumber sent Help please? Where can I ge...

Resolved! Online credit check

Ordered a new phone Saturday, received all the legal emails and the full steam ahead etc. Called today and it’s been referred for an online credit check, how long does this usual take?