Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Receive wifi calls while abroad (roaming off- wireless only)

Hi,Will be any charge for me or for the one calling me, while I am abroad (outside europe and outside the countries included on the travel bolt on) to receive wifi calling and having my roaming of?

Frank4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 open

Hi, I applied for the employee discount on o2 open a week or so ago and still haven't heard anything back about confirmation. Are you able to look into this for me and get back to me? Thanks

Jarcher1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spend cap

Does a spend cap affect mobile data on a apple watch 

Flynn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Statement

Hi could you please help me to download a statement

Ellie25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing

Hello I am being charged for being abroad it’s saying I’m in turkey when im not? Please can you sort this i received a messaged form yourself saying I wouldn’t be charged for being In Greece

Hannah110 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I watch

Can you swim with the apple watches

Mikey6 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data roaming

Hi my day is not working while in Europe on holiday. How can this be fixed asap. My roaming is turned on.

Resolved! upgrade

i have broken my phone and i need to upgrade as i need my phone for university and work any chance ican upgrade without paying the balance

Resolved! Outstanding bill

Got an email and a text saying my bill is outstanding, but no direct debit has been taken, I have the money why not just take it, will be *bleep* if you charge me an extra £6 because of your mistake.

Resolved! Charged multiple times for single mms

I sent a single picture message to a friend with an iPhone. I obviously lost internet just as it was sending as it appears to have sent as a text message (not iMessage).Just checked my bill and I’ve been charged three times for this single mms? So ov...

JB8889 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos