Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! £6 Bolt On for USA

I am in Europe for the next week and I know I can roam here inclusive. On Monday I fly to the USA for a week - so I want to add the Travel Bolt On. When I do this it says it's not compatable with the "Standard rate in our Europe Zone" bolt on that I ...

GavinWebb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Simswap nightmare - cut off old number, can't get a text

I tried to move my esim from my old iPhone to my new one, it looked like I needed to do a simswap. So I entered all of my details, and instead of getting a text, my sim seems to have been shut off. I can now no longer use that number. I tried to cont...

oomclint by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need it sorting not happy

Not happy need this sorting out I want this contract canceling please I've just got this taken out of my bank 20.99 and 51.77 and I've payed my device plan off and they still took it out and I don't even use the taffi not happy can u cancel my contra...

Katy9797 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Increased bill

HiGood evening When i have bought new sim card of o2. I get contract of £18 per month but now unfortunately i get the bill of £21.10. Can you please tell me the reason for this extra £3.10

A_S by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

I want to check my monthly payment 

P_P by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Statement

Hi everyone, I need to get a copy of all payments I have made on this mobile since my contract has started. Like the information you receive at the end your contract.

Resolved! Vat bill

Hi i need my bill/invoice/receipts to show VAT because i use it for my business can this be changed so that my bill always shows VAT and can i have a copy of my last 12 bills to cover april 22 to march 23

Matt30 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Price increase

Why is there an automatic 3.9% increase in charges?

Jonboy55 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I’ve run out of ideas - any suggestions?

I won’t bore you all with the details but suffice to say, I have a very valid complaint about how I’ve been treated as a customer and all the errors O2 have made since I upgraded. This has been compounded by agents not making records on my account of...

KTJay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My account

I need to pay my bill and get my account back on 

Leofmj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos