Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Need to swap o2 contract number from ordinary sim to micro sim

This morning I received a Sony Xperia T on o2 Pay and Go with a micro sim, I already have an o2 contract phone and I want the contract phone number (on ordinary sim) in my Xperia T. Before I bought this Xperia T with a micro sim, I chatted online to ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Last bill date?

This might seem like something of an obvious question, however I've not been able to find the answer. I'm coming up to the end of my contract (actually, I believe it's passed). On MyO2, it says: Contract renewal date - 25th December 2012 as well as N...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switch from payg to monthly - account issue

I have changed from Pay as you go to contract but not been online to see the bill. I did have a pay as you go account, but do not remember when buying my phone mentioning an 02 account other than keeping my number. I have tried linking before writing...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sending MMS to another countries

Hello,I can`t find anywhere whats the price of the MMS to another coutries. Currently I on the Pay & Go text and web tariff (Anytime text to UK mobiles and Internet in UK. Top up £10 - 14 to get 300 UK texts and 500MB UK Internet. Top up £15 - £29 to...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! THIS ONE IS RESOLVED THANKS TO O2 COMPLAINTS TEAM

I have two phones, one is payg - which I had misplaced at home. I have now found it but due to it being missing for 6 months 02 have taken all the money and switched off the number and will not return my £35 ! Is the a fair way to deal with customers...

yahoodi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade nightmare

Hi I'm having a nightmare with my upgrade at the minute which now has me put on an 18 month contract that I do not want nor asked for!I have contacted the live chat team 3 times, first and second times I was assured the problem was sorted, third time...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! can a Tesco SIM be used in a Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 on O2 PAYG?

Can anyone please confirm whether a Tesco SIM will work in a (yet to be purchased) Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 locked to O2 PAYG? The deal for a locked phone on O2 is good at £140, but I want to keep my cheaper call rates on Tesco. An unlocked phone is abou...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 3G in Mauchline, Ayrshire

Hi there, I would like to know the plans for introducing 3G service to the town of Mauchline in East Ayrshire. I have lived in Mauchline since 2007 and even though I have owned a 3G-compatible phone I've never received a 3G signal. Nearby Kilmarnock ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! transfering number

just got iphone 4s on 02, got pac code from orange to transfer number across, got msg from 02 which is as follows, but dont quite understand msg: you will be set up on our network on 03/01/2013.please switch off ur on the port date untill 6pm. what i...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Online Top Up

Everytime I try to top up online the following happens. I choose correct card I am using - Visa Debit Enter card number , address etc. Then it says "Your card number does not match the type chosen" In other words its saying "My card is not a Visa Deb...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos