Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading

I upgrade my phone next month and I was just wondering how keeping my number works? I am currently with o2 and when I upgrade does the tarrif I choose automatically go onto my sim card I have now or will I get a sim card with a new number and have to...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

suspect texts

just recieved text about a ppi claim still oweing me money,for the ammount to be sent i need to reply, is this a legit text

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! CON ARTIST AGENT

Just tried to upgrade with the help of an agent (STELLA) through live chat so the conversation that followed was as such, i was offered a £31 tariff with 300 minutes + unlimited texts+ 1GB of data usage per month with a free samsung galaxy s3 mini,,,...

• 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Rewards

I've got a text from O2 saying that I can SAVE or CLAIM my rewards. If I don't reply to this text with neither, what will happen to the rewards?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not receiving texts when back in range

My wife and I have both switched to O2 from T-Mobile and use HTC One Xs. My wife's office has poor reception, meaning that she frequently doesn't have a network connection when in certain areas at work. On T-Mobile, I was able to send her a text when...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Really poor signal with new phone

Ive been with o2 for as long as i can remember an never had a signal problem over the last year its been getting worse with frequent loss of service but ok most of the time. I got a new phone at christmas on o2, an xperia miro and im using my old o2 ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! new to android phone and simplicity tariff

Kids upgraded me for christmas from an old fashoned samsung 5230 to a HTC Desire. My tariff is standard simplicity..free landlines, 300 mins any netwoek and the weird (to me) daily data thing. Kids told me i meed to add data bolt on but that doent ex...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

150Mb extra for 6 months

My wife followed me from Three to O2 last month. I'm on a monthly plan but she came over on PAYG. Before Christmas there was an offer that if you activated an allowance before 24th December and activated allowances every month of the 6 following mont...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Proposed Increase in Tariff for Pay Monthly

Can anybody help confirm the current RPI Inflation percentage to check that the increase is allowable under the contract as at date of notice 11/12/2012. I believe the latest figures for CPI and RPI are 2.7% and 3.0%. Please correct me if I am wrong

• 42 replies
  • 0 kudos