Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Can't see my bill online

When I'm signed in to My O2 I can't see my bill (I pay monthly). I have changed my password as it suggests several times but that doesn't work. What else can I do?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I put my old number on my new sim?

I just got a new replacement iPhone from my insurance company and it didn't come with a sim so I ordered a new one. It's came today but I don't want the new number, I want back my old number on to this card. Anyone know how I can do that?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International Favourites

How do I cancel my O2 international favourites bolt on?According to the texts O2 had sent me earlier on, the anniversary date is tomorrow and I was told on the text that I need to cancel it 48 hours before the anniversary date.However, I have missed ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

WHERE TO BUY NEW CONTRACT?

Hi all.I get 30% off o2 line rental through my work which is great and im due my upgrade on May16th.I intend to use this company discount again to get an iphone 5 16gb.My question is.....I got my present phone and tarif from an o2 shop but I'm wonder...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is This a Phone or 02 Problem?

My iphone5 is on contract with 02 and my wife's phone is Pay 7 Go and BOTH experience the same problem whenever we stay at this location ST3 When making a call we can hear the other party as clear as day but they cannot hear us and usually hang up af...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying Off Contract Early

Hi, I'm new to the forum, and I wanted to ask a question about paying off my contract early. I have 5 months left of my 24 month contract. I was wondering, the amount I pay off on the remaining 5 months, what should this amount include? Is it just th...

• 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! connecting to BTopenzone

hello everybody!I have a O2 sim card and in my area I can see bt OpenzoneI tried to connect after topping up 10 pounds using 079xxxxxxxx or 4479xxxxxxxx i can't use the btopenzoneI receive the message:Unable to complete the login call. Please try aga...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! upgrade

my contractends on the 17th april...all through the last few months whenever i pay my bill i always notice that on the right hand side of my o2 it has always said that i can upgrade 1 month early and the date i can upgrade is the 17th march(which wil...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade to a refurbished i phone 3GS as existing customer

Hi, I want to upgrade to a refurbished i phone 3GS on the £17 per month tariff however this is not open to existing customers only new customers (which i think is very poor service). I've been advised to take the deal as a new customer and then it's ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pay+go go no extra allowance/reward?

Hi,I have been on the pay+go go for 3 months now and topped up well before the anniversary date so the £10 is taken automatically.I was told by an O2 customer service that the tarrif i am on will treble once i have been with O2 for 3 months and then ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos