Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! change tariff

hi i can't switch my tariff Unfortunately you can't change your tariff at the moment.
There's a technical problem. For help, contact customer service. any ideas?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bolt on Minutes

I have trierd to add a bolton-on as I have run out of minutes and cant find where to do it? It doesnt come up with the add-ons option.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My 02

Hi everyone, Iv recently just joined 02 on a 24 month contract. Iv had a email saying new bill is ready you can view it here but when i click on it, it comes up saying no number found with this acocunt and iv even added the number to the account a fe...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lost phone

I lost my samsung s2 a while back and o2 put a block on it! iv just moved home and iv found the phone in a bag i never use much, i just want to know if i phone o2 will they unblock it for me?

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moved from p&g to monthly -got phone -now what?

So I had a pay n go phone and decided to switch to monthly and have received phone.I would like to keep my old number but can't get codes through because I live in a no signal area.I don't seem to have a number with my new phone so Do I put in the si...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone or network problems?

I've very recently started to have a problem with my phone where I will lose my network for hours at a time.it started last weekend, randomly my phone stated it had no sim and then no signal. I tried turning it off a few times, checked sim was in fin...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cost to ring a pay-as-you-go number?

Silly question...I have never used o2's pay-as-you-go before, and just wanted to confirm that there is no difference in cost for my friends on other networks to ring my pay-as-you-go number as opposed to me having a monthly contract. From what I can ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! hi new on ere my name is dawn.

hi all am new to this 1st time on ere,my name is dawn iam from wakefield.i wondered if any 1 cud help me,i got a blackerry 9780 i have a monthly bill d.debit i get the 10.50 package it gives me 100gb a mth on net its all on but my wi-fi wont connect ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail 901

Hello all, this is a little weird for me, I've never ever heard of this happening.I asked O2 to change my number yesterday due to calls from a blocked number. Since then I've been unable to use visual voicemail or normal voicemail on 901. Now when I ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos