Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! cancelling a new contract

Hi! I have recently started a contract with o2, I have been in the contract for 5 days and don't feel a contract is for me. Will there be any charges for cancelling, and also would o2 want the contract phone back?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lowering my contract

I pay £37 per mont on my o2 contract for unlimited text and minutes, and 1GB of data, what I'm wondering is; is there anyway I could lower the price of my contract, and lowering my allowances, as I doubt I would use 100 minutes, let alone unlimited!!...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Online Account

Hello, I have O2 Pay and Go accounts (two Sim cards) one of them is about 8 years old. The other is about 6 years old. I have had these phone numbers for quite some time. Recently I wanted to sign in to my online account belonging to one of the phone...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tocco Lite text transfer

I need to transfer or save text messages currently on my Tocco Lite. I have bought a Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 and will be keeping my existing number. I am also changing frm Pay as You Go to a monthly contract. Grateful for help, preferably in simple lang...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling Monthly contract

My 12 month contract ended on May 11th but I am still connected. I have spent 3 seperate days trying to cancel this contract. I've made 8 phonecalls, tried speaking to them via chat only to be continually transferred to the "retentions team" and left...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Simplicity 30 Unlimited Data... How much is unlimited?

I've been with O2 for 9 years, been on Simplicity 30 from March 2010.Used about 2gb of data a month but this month I've used 3.5gb so far.Got a text from O2 saying that I'm using too much data and I'll be cut off if don't stop.WHAT THE F....Thanks O2...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why upgrade?

I have a problem. I spoke to a very nice lady in retention about the option for me to fast track my upgrade. This sounds a good idea! But actually, the options available to me were no better than if I popped down to carphone warehouse and physically ...

• 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! O2 Refresh

Hi i went to mynlocal o2 store for my upgrade today looking at iphone 5 on £37 simplicity tarif.I get a 30%discount through work and thought ide be paying £25.90 per month and a £49.99 fee for the phone.However i was told i would have to take the nne...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

090 numbers being billed incorrectly to your account

Hi I recently had an 0905 number on my bill costing £32. Problem is I did not call any such number also the time of the call and duration make no sense. I have addressed the issue with o2 who supposedly are looking into it , but as yet 3 weeks on the...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! UPGRADE

Ive posted about this before but now im getting really annoyedYesterday i upgraded to an iphone 5 in my local store as i get a 30% chanel partner discount.I wanted tto take the standard tarrif contract but was told i had to have a refresh contract as...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos