Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! samsung galaxy fame

hi just got samsung have tried too put music on it got it on files but cant play it do i need to put somewhere else on phone ,can i download or take from my pc ?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! new phone

have added an sd card want too save all my info pics music ect to sd card ,have old phone can i move music from there too new one samsung galaxy fame can anyone help

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roman

my sim card is not working properly, which is replaced with a new sim card but keep my old number, if it is possible to do?sim kard is in pay&go

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4s on 2 year contract, past 1 year warranty but not usable - nobody will fix

I have a 4s that still has about 5 months to run on a 2 year contract. I am past Apple's 1 year warranty and O2 won't touch it. I either need to dish out £139 for a refurbed replacement from Apple or live with a handset that I cannot use that I am st...

Resolved! Help I'm moving to Spain

Hello, I am moving to Spain on September 1st for 9 months but my contract runs till 22nd December 2013. Does anyone know if I can pause/end my contract early? Also is there anyway I can change it to make Spain my 'home country' and carry on the contr...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Topping up with a touch screen phone with a voucher

Not sure if this has already been mentioned.How about when you buy a top up voucher, it has the code, but also has a qr code, so you scan the code instead of typing it in?No more input errors. Just as quick as using the last 4 digits of your debit/cr...

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! taking a contract out

i tried taking a contract out on an iphone 5 and got declined because i didnt provide the right id. i dont have a second debit/credit card to provide but have provided my passport and drivers license what can i do?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

best tarrif for me?

HI... I have been using o2 unlimited international sim since september 2012, i get 50 mb data when i top up £10. I thought all pay as you go were suppose to have increasing data plans and I am confused. I make ocasional international calls and need m...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Discounts for retentions

I'm due an early upgrade at the end of the month, I fancy the HTC One, however I don't enjoy the extremely high cost per month which I've paid for 4 years now. I thought about a sim only contract, I only really use data. However a 1GB sim only contra...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling airtime plan?

So yesterday I bought an o2 Refresh contract with an iPhone 4s. I'm just wondering if there's any way I can cancel the airtime plan but still pay off the phone plan? Basiccally I can't transfer my number over from Tesco because I've got a Tesco contr...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos