Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! add an extra

i would like to add disney+ as an extra to my account 

Jodie13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! termination of contract

I rang and terminated my contract on 10 May. This was not followed through and I have been charged again. Termination has been put through today another call on 1 July. I cannot see how to get a refund. I am guessing that it will be charges for 30 da...

Resolved! Cancel device and airtime plan

Hiwondering if someone can help…Inflation has pushed my phone bills up too much for me to afford and I greatly regret taking these contracts out in the first place. my current situation is: 36 month contract (26 months remaining) O2 Refresh plan :£30...

Jammy43 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 monthly SIM not working in US

I've just arrived in the US and I was hoping to use my monthly SIM's allowance which lets me use calls, data, etc. in the US with no extra charge. However, with several resets of my phone and fiddling with roaming settings, I still can't connect to m...

Agar1997 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keep receiving 'Thanks for choosing 02 text message'

Hi I have just joined O2 and keep receiving a text message saying O2: Thanks for choosing O2. We'll set you up on our network on 29/06/23. Please switch off your phone on the port date until 6pm. My phone is all set up now, but I am still receiving t...

Resolved! Stay on the same tariff at the end of my contract

I have received a message to say that I can opt to stay on my current tariff (+RPI) after the end of my contract, but that I need to request this option. When I go onto O2 website the option to remain on the same tariff is not available. Is the only ...

BobT by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney+

I received an email saying my subscription to Disney+ has started by O2 I know nothing about this?

Erbert by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch Reference Code 14

Hi, what is causing this error? Oops, something went wrong. Try again and if the problem continues call 202 for free from your O2 mobile, quoting reference code 14

Petera83 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgraded to 5g with iPhone mini13.

Hi, can anyone advice me of my next mission to get my phone working please.the new phone has completely stopped. Has no signal at all. I’ve done all I can ie travelled from one end of my town to another to speak to o2 human staff member. Been on virt...

Me2023 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos