Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Not Connect data

I got a new phone under warranty a week ago because my old one broke down and you replaced me with a new one. but in this new one there is no coverage at all, the internet is not working, all the time looking for the web. I took 2 phone calls on a co...

justyna22 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Mobile phone

Do u know when my s21 will be out with me please 

Cannot view bill

I switched over to a new provider yesterday 27/10 but now am unable to view my last bill dated 26/10 on my O2 which is higher than I expected.

CB3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Loyalty troubles

Hi everyone, im having trouble accessing my loyalty bonus thanks to my wife. I transferred my old number and when I text loyalty it doesn’t seem to work

Dan86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Leaving o2

I have switched my provider and I am looking for some advice regarding leaving o2 ...is it an automatic process or do I have to speak to someone to cancel

John251 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't find track my order page

Hi why can't I find the track my order page on the my o2 page so I can track my order I am signed up and everything x thanks in advance x

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My order as not arrived

I placed a order for an upgrade in the 16th oct and my order as not still not arrived

Lynn59 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 insure

Hi I need to speak to someone regarding my phone to put through the insurance

Daniekle by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Can someone help me, I have paid and overdue bill and it said it will update my account in 30 minutes but it is still saying it is over due but not sure if it will turn my phone back on, can someone help?

Taylor21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos