Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Contract Expiry

Hi, How do I find out when my contract expires?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! check out problems

I spoke to an advisor on livechat called Graham, about upgrading to the new samsung s4, we agreed all the details/tariffs and it was just a matter of going to the checkout, but the link he sent kept going to "your order cannot be complete" or "your p...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem making and receiving calls

Hi, Couple months back I purchased the Sony Xperia S and exchanged my old sim for the new micro sim. First problem is that occasionally when someone calls me calls goes straight to voicemail although it nearly has full signal. Phone will then be unav...

JBester by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! top up

I have been with 02 for years and years and have been very happy but recently i changed back to pay as you go because my wife and i have retired and dont use the phones as much and i am livid with their customer service.It takes ages to get where i w...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Customer Service - Disgraceful

I have just experienced the most disgraceful customer service. I believe my account has been hacked and I am recieving letters to my home address from 02 stating I have to pay money or else! I contacted the customer service who expect me to chase aro...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! using iphone abroad

hi, i regularry go abroad as i work as cabin crew, I have 2 phones that I use every time i use the iphone i go over the 1.99 data within one facebook status, and ive gone over by lots, i hear that apps run in backgroun all the time and take all your ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! swap to microsim

I am looking to get a better phone and have seen a sim-free nexus on the google site. At present I am on a sim only monthly tariff and am not due for an upgrade for at least 3 months. The present phone uses a standard size sim. Is it possible for me ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help setting up phone for New York travel

Can anyone help, my daughter is travelling to New York and I need to know how best to set up her phone. What do I need to do and how best to keep the costs down.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! nano sim swap

Hi, I am having trouble swapping my upgrade SIM card over to my new phone. My old sim is a standard one and I want to change the number over to use in an iphone 5 with a nano sim. I've done the sim swap thing online, twice and it says it will take up...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tablet Sim Question

Hi, new customer to O2 and new tablet owner. I've got my sim in (o2 P&G Tablet 3G Sim), and can recieve messages to this number, but cannot send. I have set up the 3g data as instructed via the sim instructions but this has not helped. In addition I ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos