Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! O2 Sim Contract > Virgin Mobile Contract

hi,I have a 12m o2 sim contract which I am at the end of.sadly I can’t find any phones I like on o2 for a decent price but on Virgin, I found a fantastic deal. i Am afraid I’m not very good at technical things - can anyone tell me if I can order my p...

Abigail83 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order

[Personal details removed] Hi there I have had a notification that my order is out of stock do you know if I will get it before Xmas as its a Christmas present or can I change the order to a different one please

Customer Service so Pathetic when you have a query

Swapped my handset to Huawei P40 pro without realising it isn't supporting Google Apps and Google related functions. Not practical for me, but trying to get through to an actual useful function at o2 has taken 3 days without joy and is absolutely pat...

Resolved! Bill

I’m awaiting my new card as was stolen please could you reconnect my phone as I need it for work and will pay bill in next 7 days when card arrives

Ej2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! new number

how do i get a new number at no extra cost?

shem39 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim swap

Hireceived my new phone today, have done sim swap from old to new, I am still not able to get/receive calls/txts, any advice how long swap can take? I did this about 8 hours shothanks

Smoo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data Sharing

Hi, Can anyone help me with how to share my data with somebody else please. I have been through the whole app and can’t seem to find any way to do it. I’ve also been on hold for over an hour with o2 many thanks

SophieDav by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading

I've seen a deal on Uswitch for an iPhone 12 64gb on 24mth term £20 up front and £30 per month with 20gb data There are three of us on O2 billing and we all want to upgrade to it.I can't find the deal direct on O2 , I've tried to ring on 202 but can'...

Angela01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos