Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! blocking

I need to contact o2. It would appear that tyey have blocked me from both communicating on line and via private phone. My sim card has been blocked and yet i am still paying for a service i cannot use?i have to do my taxes on line and part of the ID ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Alcatel plus 10

I have recently purchased the Alcatel plus 10 tablet, need to find out how to send or receive sms, spoken to 4 different o2 agents who don't know the answer, but one did tell me theres suppose to be a tab in the right hand corner of the screen for sm...

Karak82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New SIM ONLY Contract - can I keep my old O2 Number?

Hi there, I'm due an upgrade in a day or two but don't want a new phone, instead I've found a good deal online for a SIM Only contract that's much better than what I;m currently on (and the deal expires soon!) If I purchase the new SIM Card/Contract ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New contract

Does anyone know what it means by repayment on the My 02 app? Its my first contract phone and I’m a little confused. Also it’s saying that £28 has been taken for my device part of my payment already but my contract is not due until the 3rd of October...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming

I am in the U.K. and visiting Ireland shortly. Since that's EU then I don't think there are any roaming charges. However, also visiting Ireland are friends from New Zealand. If I phone their NZ mobiles while we are all in Ireland, will my calls be ch...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading tariff

I upgraded my sim only tariff to £35 a month but there was a discount deal which means it is only £20 a month, however when i log onto my o2 account it says the tariff is £35 a month and there is no where on the account where it confirms that it is a...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! So what the hell happened to O2 UNLIMITED TARIFF?

Got a few numbers with this Tariff (no problems) got a new number and now O2 say we can't give you this? yet my old number still uses it.. 0_o Is there anyway to switch tariff from number to number or what ? as i was getting a really goodd eal on tha...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Moving phone and contract from one account to another

I have several family phones, all on one O2 account. I want to move my son's phone to his own account so he can take ownership of managing and paying for it. The contract for his phone doesn't end until May 2018. I don't want to terminate the contrac...

• 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Contract deal

I want to find out what deals I get in my contract as I am only able to check my data, minutes and text. For example, I don't remember if I got free 24 months BT Sport. I want to find out but how?

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos